Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out our Community Survey last Fall.
We received over 7,000 responses and are using the information and feedback you provided to build HPL's new Strategic Plan.
Here are some of the results:
- 95% are satisfied with the quality of HPL
- 92% are satisfied with the cleanliness and attractiveness of HPL
- 93% are satisfied with the helpfulness of library staff
- 90% are satisfied with the knowledge of library staff
- 98% agree that the library is important for the community
- 96% agree that HPL supports lifelong learning
- 94% agree that the library is a trustworthy source of information
- 91% agree that we help preserve local history
Overall you've told us that there is a high level of satisfaction with HPL and a strong alignment with our values as a public library. To serve you better, we will continue working to improve areas like branch hours, WiFi, programs and our ebook collection.
You can read the full Community Survey Report here.
Congratulations to the contest winners who were randomly selected to win an iPad