There is nothing to display at this time
Branch Closures - Friday, June 16
All HPL branches are closed Friday, June 16, for a Staff Professional Development Day. Bookmobile and Extended Access services are unavailable. Regular service hours resume Saturday, June 17.
Thursday, June 8, 2023 - 3:00pm
Turner Park Library - JAWS Accessible Computer
The JAWS computer at the Turner Park Library is currently out of order. Estimated time of disruption is unknown. Thank you for your patience.
Tuesday, June 6, 2023 - 10:00am
Saltfleet Branch Accessible Door Out of Order
There is currently no access to the accessible door at Saltfleet Branch. We’re working to fix it and will post updates on hpl.ca. Thank you for your patience.
Thursday, June 1, 2023 - 2:15pm
Hamilton Public Library will provide refunds for the following:
- Flawed print jobs due to printer error. Refunds are granted in the form of Print Credits only and for legitimate reasons at the discretion of Library staff. See Non-Cash Adjustment procedures.
- Merchandise (e.g. Headphones, USB, etc.) that has been reported faulty or damaged.
- Shared space bookings that have been cancelled within ten (10) business days. Please see the Program Room & Rentable Spaces Policy for more details.
- If eligible for a refund for ANY item or service:
- Original receipt may be requested.
- You must provide your library card.
- Cash refunds up to $25 can be done at a branch (provided they have the cash on hand to do so).
- Cash Refunds over $25 should be forwarded to the Financial Services office and will be done through the accounts payable process (via a cheque).”
- Questions regarding refunds may be directed to Customer Service at 905-546-3200 x3275.