L8L 2Z4 Hamilton, ON
Opened in May 1908, Barton Branch was first in the Hamilton Public Library system. The Branch occupied several permanent and temporary locations over the next 50 years, before it moved to its present location in November 1963. Barton Branch was most recently renovated in 2011.
The Branch offers materials and programming for children, teens and adults.
The Barton Branch is located at 571 Barton St E, Hamilton ON L8L 2Z4