The Teen Review Board (TRB) is a virtual volunteer opportunity where teens can submit thoughtful reviews of books, movies, graphic novels, or videogames to promote the Hamilton Public Library’s collection to other teens.
Read the reviews here.
• Interest in library collections
• Ability to communicate well with others
• Strong writing skills
• Read, watch or listen to an item in the library’s collection
• Write a meaningful and concise review (100-200 words)
• Earn volunteer hours (1 hour per review)
• Promote books, movies and games you love and enjoy
• Have your voice heard in the library
• Improve your writing skills
Apply online or download the application form.