Times and Schedules
Room bookings are scheduled in four (4) hour blocks. eg. Central Library: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. (contact branches for branch hours). Bookings spanning over four (4) hours are charged for two (2) bookings. Bookings spanning over eight (8) hours are charged for three (3).
Library bookings receive priority provided that they are booked in advance of the dates listed below. After the following dates, all bookings are on a first come, first served basis:
- December, January, February and March bookings can be made starting October 1
- April and May bookings can be made starting February 1
- June, July and August bookings can be made starting April 1 (Branch rooms are generally not available in July and August)
- September, October and November bookings can be made starting June 1
Rental fees include only the meeting room and any equipment.
Rooms may not be booked for such fund raising events as silent auctions.
The public should contact branches directly for room bookings. The branch can provide details regarding equipment. Groups using meeting rooms in branch libraries are responsible for setting up the room and returning it to its original condition.
Please check Central Library Meeting Room Rentals.
- Custom setups must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Custom setups may not be available for bookings made less than one (1) week in advance.
- There is no guarantee that requested setup can be accommodated on last minute bookings.