About | Clubs | Register | Reading Tracker | Events
When is Summer Reading Club offered?
Registration starts the week of Wednesday June 1, 2017 and the program runs from Friday, June 30 until Saturday, September 2, 2017. The Reading Tracker will be available beginning June 30.
How do I sign up?
Come into any of our 22 library locations or two bookmobiles anytime from June 1 to September 2 to pick up a Summer Reading Club badge. Once you have your badge, register online.
How much does it cost?
It's FREE! Kids and teens can also sign up for a FREE library card so they can take home some great books.
How does the Club Work?
Our Summer Reading program is designed to be fun and flexible to fit into your busy summer schedule
- Every child who participates in the club receives a badge. Stop by your local library branch to pick up your badge.
- Club members register their badges online to set goals and track their reading progress.
- Track how many books you've read this summer with our online program. Each time a Club member tracks their reading, they earn badges that recognize their reading achievements and are automatically entered into draws for reading incentives.
- Each badge has six detachable tabs. Participants redeem the frist tab for official TD Summer Reading Club booklets and stickers. Of the remaining five tabs, each of the two tabs qualify participants to enter draws, two tabs can be redeemed for small reading incentives and one tab can be exchanged for a book.
- The back of the badge lists different things for you to do -- read a Canadian book, attend a program, draw a picture inspired by a story and more.
More to do this summer in your Branch and online!
- Library Branches have free programs for kids all summer long.
- Access the national TD Summer Reading Club website where kids can read the new featured summer story, find great books and fun stuff to do.